[bksvol-discuss] Re: Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Healthiness

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:18:06 -0400

Hi, Bud. I know this doesn't help you now, but I always keep my scans, at
least until they make it up onto the site. That way, if something does go
awry...if it does get lost somehow or if something else happens, I have my
original copy. Sometimes, I delete it once it makes it up, but I always keep
it at least until then. Especially for really long books that would be a
pain in the rear to have to redo, that might be something you might want to
do in the future. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx