[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of Blue

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:08:39 -0400

I will work with Cindy who can get the book and help describe the photos.

I have done that before with other books.

books over the internet. They will list names of books, authors copyright and so on.

Certainly the index can be fixed up. Again, there are sighted people on the volunteer list who help us blind validators with some of the tricky bits.

E.