[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:06:09 -0700

Sounds good to me!
--------------------------------
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
--------------------------------
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
--------------------------------
From: Jamie Yates, CPhT <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 1:38 AM

Cindy if I have a 2 page picture I do it this way:

page break

so instead of pp. 22-23 Birth of the Tone:
[photo ]:p. 22 Cannonball Adderely playing a sax; Birth of
23 [photo]: Miles  Davis playing a trumpet; the tone

22

[two page picture of

page break

23

[continuation of the two page picture]

page break

Do you number each page separately? So it would be
page break
22

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Velva Jean Learns to Drive by Jennifer Niven
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497