[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:41:51 -0700

So what am I to do now, in contacting someone who'll do the photos if
I were to give the book name, the author, and the ISBN, for the
photos, so that way it can be put on hold for E to fix the
index/bibliography section, just to make it fair to her, since she
oiled the valves and greased the slides and left the cleaning of the
naked trumpet and the mouthpiece to me, as a trumpeter?