[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind of Blue

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

Would I do something like this?
page break
22 [first part of two-page photo and section title]: Cannonball Adderley
playing the sax
Birth of the Tone
 page break
23 continuation of photo and section title: Miles Davis playing Trumpet
Birth of the Tone

(much better than the way I tried to fix it, I think

Cindy

so instead of pp. 22-23 Birth of the Tone:
[photo ]:p. 22 Cannonball Adderely playing a sax; Birth of
23 [photo]: Miles  Davis playing a trumpet; the tone

Here's what I've done with pp. 22- (I'll change it to the way you do it--and
then I'll go find the other photos like that.

Cindy if I have a 2 page picture I do it this way:

page break

so instead of pp. 22-23 Birth of the Tone:
[photo ]:p. 22 Cannonball Adderely playing a sax; Birth of
23 [photo]: Miles  Davis playing a trumpet; the tone

22

[two page picture of

page break

23

[continuation of the two page picture]

page break

Do you number each page separately? So it would be
page break
22

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Velva Jean Learns to Drive by Jennifer Niven