[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:20:40 -0800

    Hi Everyone,  Just uploaded, "Slow Waltz In Cedar Bend".
For the romance lovers, by the author of The Bridges of Madison County.
Enjoy, Tom Hawkins
Slow Waltz in Cedar Bend

Robert James Waller

221 Pages

Copyright 1993 by Robert James Waller

ISBN 0-446-60164-0

Slow Waltz in Cedar Bend brings us more of Robert James Waller's magic.

from the back cover:

Jellie Branden is a luminescent free spirit caught in a passionless marriage.
Michael Tillman is a lone and restless rider of life on old motorcycles. From
the moment they meet, Michael is attracted to Jellie Branden in a vague but
powerful way that slowly changes both is life and hers. And when she disappears
from his life, chasing her own secrets, not even continents and oceans can keep
him from her side. A story that speaks to our own dreams and a saga that
awakens our sense of untapped possibilities. Slow Waltz in Cedar Bend tells us
the feelings we long for are genuine and l=]better still, the chance we will
find them is real.