[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 05:15:44 -0500

Hi, all.

I'm having a bit of insomnia, so I figured I'd make myself useful.

I have just submitted Above All, Honor by Radclyffe to step one for your
validating pleasure. This is the first in Radclyffe's "Honor" series. The scan
is clean, so should be an easy validation. As always, if you have questions, or
encounter any problems, feel free to contact me at:
solsticesinger@gmail

Here's the synopsis.

Above All, Honor introduces single-minded Secret Service Agent Cameron Roberts
and the woman she is sworn to protect - Blair Powell, the daughter of the
President of the United States. Cam's duty is her life and the only thing that
keeps her from self-destructing under the unbearable weight of her own deep
personal tragedy. However, she hasn't counted on the fact that her reluctant
protectee will do anything in her power to escape the watchful eyes of her
protectors, including seducing the agent in charge. Both women struggle with
long-hidden secrets and dark passions as they are forced to confront their
growing attraction amidst the escalating danger drawing ever closer to Blair.

From the dark shadows of rough trade bars in Greenwich Village to the elite
galleries of Soho, each must balance duty with desire and, ultimately, choose
between love and honor.

Shannon

Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb