[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

There's one part on 302 or thereabouts I found devastating and very ironically
funny.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Judy s.
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 2:41 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted

  I just had this book highly recommended to me over the weekend and was
disappointed that it wasn't in the collection. smile.  I just downloaded it for
proofreading--thanks for submitting it, Gary!

  Judy s.

  Gary Petraccaro wrote:
    Just submitted Reckless Endangerment
    Morgenson and Rosner
    ISBN 978-0-8050-9120-5

    Bestseller concerning the crash of 2008 and home financing.  Headers
removed, split words joined.  Footnotes which are asterisked with no more than
1 per page.