[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 00:37:15 -0600

Hi all,
 Well three days and four books done even around all that Turkey <grin>. Those
and a few others I've had ready went up tonight. This is probably the last
batch from me for a while. Sadly when I go back to school tomorrow it will be
crunch time; two weeks and then finals and brilliant me didn't do any of that
homework this break <smile>

Enough with the rambling...here goes...

All edited to the best of my ability. As usual I've put them all at excellent,
but I'd still like to know a k1k rating for a book or two :-) I added extra
chapter headings in an attempt to protect chapter headings and indicated
[PICTURE NOT SHOWN] when applicable.

Mike's Mystery (Boxcar Children #5)
Blue Bay Mystery (Boxcar Children #6)

The Shore Road Mystery (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #6 Original Text)
The Shore Road Mystery (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #6 Revised Text)

NOTE: I assure you that the two titles above are not the same thing. The
original text refers to the 1928 version and revised refers to the revised
version written in the 1960s. I indicated in both short and long synopsis. The
1928 version I did over the summer as one of my first books and it was my
hardest edit. While my copy was not from the twenties, it definately showed
it's wear as well as old type and faded portions. I've cleaned both up as best
I could and so believes them to be excellent.

The Secret of the Caves (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #7)

NOTE: My external laptop keyboard has been acting up and it probably messed up
my typing of the author's name on this one or maybe it was just me <smile>
whoever grabs this one please change "ranklin W. Dixon"  to "Franklin W. Dixon"

Mystery of the Whale Tattoo (Hardy Boys Mystery Stories #47)
Double Exposure (Hardy Boys Casefiles #22)
Disaster for Hire (Hardy Boys Casefiles #23)

OK that's it and if you made it this far down the message you deserve a cookie
for sticking it out <grin>

Happy validating!
Jake Brownell