[bksvol-discuss] Just Submitted

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 01:47:30 -0400

Hi. I just resubmitted "Living on the border of disorder : how to cope with an addictive Person" by Cherry Boone O'Neill and Dan O'Neill. This book was rejected because the validater said it wasn't clear if I'd submitted an edition of the book that matches the copyright info. The information in my book and copyright.gov agree, and the scan is in excellent shape with just some stray scannos here and there. It does have headers that the stripper should be able to grab since they're all in the right place. I'd be grateful if one of you on this list would take a look at it to see if I'm missing anything. Thanks in advance for your help.