[bksvol-discuss] Re: Inconsistencies with the stripping tool

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 16:08:07 -0700

Either eliminated or put up as an optional thing that the end user can use
or not use at his/her own discretion, depending on whether some things are
important to them or not. I still think that would probably be the best
solution. We'll never please everyone all the time, so totally doing away
with it...well, there would probably be an outcry about that, too. *smile*
Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):