[bksvol-discuss] Inconsistencies with the stripping tool

Hi All:

My husband recently submitted a book called Dragons of Autumn Twilight.  In
order to protect chapter headings he created a macro that placed the title of
the book on every page. He figured he'd give the stripper something to munch
on. To night I downloaded the book to see how it fared. It appears that the
chapter headings are there.  However, the puzzling thing is that the stripper
only stripped half the title. Dragons of is gone but Autumn Twilight is on
every page except for blank pages where the entire title is there. This tool is
very inconsistent.  Why didn't it strip the entire title? I truly wish that we
had the choice whether to or not to apply the stripper.  There are times that
the stripper even takes off pages that say Part 1, Part 2, etc. I don't know
about anyone else, but personally I feel that these things are important.
Otherwise the author wouldn't bother to put it in the book.
*****
Grace who is very frustrated with this stripper.

MSN: gcpires@xxxxxxxxxxx
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.