[bksvol-discuss] Re: Inconsistencies with the stripping tool

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:12:54 -0400

Hi E:

You said that you're stripping the headers manually as you read. Is that for your own purposes or to resubmit? Because if you're planning to resubmit, don't bother. Rob has the original kes file with the headers completely stripped. It was only the RTF copy that had all those headers. He can resubmit it.