[bksvol-discuss] Re: Inconsistencies with the stripping tool

Thanks, Pratik. Then I'll keep the page number on the
first line -- but then why did it get stripped in
Strong Poison? There were no page numbers in the book
when Grace downloaded it, nor were there Chapter
titles, and both were there when I validated and
uploaded it.  If anyone would like to check some of
the other books, e.g., The Giver, the Messenger, Cloud
Atlas, Lost City, First Test, Page, Lady Knight, Lost
and Found, Till the End of Tom, et al, please let me
know if Chapter titles and page numbers were retained.
I started saving some of the files I worked on after
some books went missing, so I can send those to
Gustavo if they aren't right. Unfortunately, I don't
have copies of the early ones I did.

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail