[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors -- Redux

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: solsticesinger <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:21:14 -0500

Yes, Shannon, I know who you are and what you do for me. (Smile
with great appreciation)

I still have over a dozen books out across these United States, but
your idea is very good and I will try to alert the scanners to not submit the
books until I'm completely ready to proofread them.

Thanks again,
Marilyn

On Mar 4, 2009, at 9:29 AM, solsticesinger wrote:

I am one of those people who holds books for you regularly. I'm also one of
those to whom you have sent books to be scanned.

I wonder if a better policy would be for the submitters to submit the books,
once you actually have the hardcopy back again. That way, your holds
wouldn't be at risk, and they wouldn't linger on the list for so long, which
seems to upset people.

Shannon
"The different among us tell our stories because we are all only human and
so much need a witness to the truth,"
Claudia Bepko