[bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors -- Redux

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:35:46 -0500

These sound like good ideas.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Anastasia Saridakis
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 12:55 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Hold fors -- Redux

  From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2009 12:21:16 AM

  I have found it to be helpful to let the list know when I am scanning a
particular book in the hope that someone will ask to proofread it. I also have
developed the policy when working with a particular proofreader to let him/her
know when the book is ready to be submitted and wait until I hear that the
proofreader now has the time to read it.  This way it doesn't linger on the
list. Jill
  ----- Original Message ----- From: "Molly O'Sullivan"
<molly.osullivan@xxxxxxxxx>