[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book, Total money makeover

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 15:41:11 -0700 (PDT)

Take your time and rest and relax. I don't have to
pick it up right away--I can wait 10 working days, and
hen I can have it for 3 weeks and renew twice more for
3 weeks as long as no one else wants it--so I won't
pick it up until the last minute. I'll let you know
when I get it and then you can let me know when you
need something from it. smile

The important thing is for you not to stress--just
relax and visualisze your healing body and start to
feel better. Books can wait, and so can I. smile

 Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay
it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7