[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book, Total money makeover

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 01:16:54 -0400

Hi, katie. Until Cindy mentioned it, I didn't realize that the book had been revised for 2007. I'm sure my NLS version is older than that. I'll need to check the date on my copy of the book. I'll do that in the morning where I won't wake everybody up. I know what you mean about listening to Dave's advice on handling money. I used to buy milk shakes on the way home from picking up my daughter from school. Thanks to him, I now know I was spending $40 a month and that it would be cheaper to buy my own milk shake machine and ingredients or just quit drinking shakes. Not to mention the toll on my waistline... (sigh) Maybe I should try harder to like yogurt.

Monica Willyard

At 02:11 PM 5/6/2007, you wrote:
HI Monica and Cindi,

You both have offered to help. Let me get it scanned in the first part of
the week and then we can take it from there.

Gees, I am so far behind on my mail here....

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.