[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book, Total money makeover

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 23:46:19 -0400

Katie, my NLS copy is 2003 also, so I'll help you with the book if you like. It's read by Jake Williams, and his reading style is comfortable for working with scanned text at the same time because he is so clear.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.