[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 16:36:39 -0500

Hi Shelley!

books.google.com let me down this time.  Here is what it said.

 try this recipe: VA tablespoons malted milk powder 1 tablespoon chocolate
syrup lA cup milk (cold, of course) 3 scoops
chocolate ice cream...

The problem is that VA is often 1/4, but you can't count on that, because sometimes it's something different. The other problem is that lA could also be 1/4.

I'll see if my library has it.

I called a library in my area, but they are closed on Sunday, so, if no one else gets to it, I can call tomorrow.

The other option that I just noticed is a link on the page where I found the book.

A Look Inside

Could someone who can look inside go to this page for Shelley?

http://www.normal-library.org/

I thought I was going to get a longer URL, so you might have to go there and search for the book first to get to the "A Look Inside" link.

Debby

At 01:41 PM 5/16/2010, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote
hi everyone, could someone possibly get the book

Do Pharmacists Sell Farms?
by Vince Staten

I need the ingredients from page 138, and I didn't have the images for this book, scanned it long before I started saving images.

This is what I have guessed at so far.

Is for a Chocolate Mult

VA tablespoons malted milk powder 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup 1/2 cup milk (cold, of course) 3 scoops chocolate ice cream

Mix all ingredients in a blender at low speed for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Gulp it down as if it were your last drink.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>