[bksvol-discuss] Re: Advanced Reader Copies

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 14:54:16 -0700

Hi Melissa,

I don't know if this is common, but on the advanced reader copy of a book
that I had, there was a statement somewhere in the preliminary material that
the book might not reflect final edits, or something like that, and some of
the information typically found on the copyright page was not filled in.

Maybe you'll see something like that.

Mayrie