[bksvol-discuss] Help with a book

  • From: "Natasha & Fossey" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:11:26 -0600

Hello Bookshareians,
This is mostly for the sighted volunteers. I'm working on scanning a book where
all the chapter and section titles appear to be in a really strange font that
isn't scanning worth a darn. I was hoping one of you would be willing to help
me with this critter. I can send you the book so long as you're willing to send
it back to me.
The book is called Magic of the Celtic Gods and Goddesses: A guide to their
spiritual power, healing energies and mystical joy by Carl McColman and Kathryn
Hinds.

Thanks in advance.

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

Email: guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/caninemagick
LiveJournal: http://caninespirit.livejournal.com

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worthwhile."
~Herm Albright,, writer
----