[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a book

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:45:59 -0800 (PST)

O.K., Natasha. Since no one else has offered, I'll do
it. I was hoping one of my libraries had a copy, but
no such luck. All the libraries that have it are in
northern California, Oregon, Vancouver and Montana. I
wonder why that is.

Carrie, I forgot exactly where you live--perhaps in
Santa Clara?

Natasha--let's wait to hear from Carrie--is she's near
Santa Clara or San Mateom maybe she'd be willing to
borrow the book from the library. Otherwise you can
send it to me and when we're finished I'll send it
back to you. I'll write to you offlist.

Grandma Cindy.
--- Natasha & Fossey <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>