[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help, my computer took a turn for the worse

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 12:47:17 -0700

Well, control-shift-8 does turn showing hidden characters on and off. I find that to be a useful feature, especially when a book has no blank lines between paragraphs. With show all on, I can tell that a paragraph break is present.

Cat Lover Lori

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>