[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help, my computer took a turn for the worse

There are have been quite a few occasions when I've turned on my computer and
found that the screen s darker than it should be. In preferences, when I click
on Display I find that the brightness level as, for some reason unknown to me,
gone all the way to my left, to the darkest, and I have to readjust it to the
level I want--which in my case is the brightest.

G.Cindy