[bksvol-discuss] Re: Frustration over missed opportunities for perfection

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 18:04:24 -0400

I don't know that quality decreased, but the two groups--the braille and speech users and the print users--have two different needs. I'm not sure how to coordinate those needs and make it be less guesswork for the blind volunteers.

To many of us, quality is very important, but so is quantity--ability to read a book that we ordinarily couldn't. Layout is of less value to a totally blind person, even with DAISY.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx