[bksvol-discuss] Re: Frustration over missed opportunities for perfection

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:54:52 -0400

Lissi, your wisdom is, as always, valued.

Sometimes we just need to step back and remember what things were like when we were in school.

Thanks.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx