[bksvol-discuss] Re: Frustration over missed opportunities for perfection

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:33:27 -0500

Elizabeth, please do not take this as anything but total curiosity (not as anything negative) - but, with all your frustration with staff, have you tried just calling the bookshare office and talking to one of the staff? Is there any chance that would that help, as it certainly seems that posting about the issues you raise on this list isn't getting any response. You might have already done that - but again, I'm just curious if that would make a difference. I've only been validating for half a year and even with my short time volunteering I fully understand your frustration with these unresolved issues.

Judy s.

E. wrote:
I am less grateful for staff thunderous silence and for the lack of a decent manual in a useable form.