[bksvol-discuss] Re: English quotes

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 05:48:03 -0700

Hi Tracy,

Oh, you are so right. Absolutely, no!  We do not want proofreaders to change
British quotation markings to American quotation markings.  Please just
leave them as they are printed!  I have no idea where anyone would get the
idea that Bookshare thinks we should change them.

No worries.  Just leave them as they are printed.

Mayrie