[bksvol-discuss] Re: Empire Falls, and a validating practice question

  • From: "Kenneth A. Cross" <crossk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 23:11:28 -0500

Do you want me to try to get the table?The book, I think, was the collected
short stories of Nathaniel Hawthorne. It wasn't that the contents were
messed up; it was that in changing the page numbers the number of pages was
greatly increased; accordingly, the contents were no longer correct; in a
short story book, that doesn't make the book very easy to use.