[bksvol-discuss] Re: Empire Falls, and a validating practice question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Yes, when I come across tables I do translate them
into text, if I can. Otherwise, as in Archaeology of
the Lands of the Bible, I leave them jumbled and hope
that the reader can make sense of them. Some tables
are too comnplex and long and impossible to explain in
text.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck