[bksvol-discuss] Re: Empire Falls, and a validating practice question

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 20:02:48 -0500

You're right Kelly. Lately I found that a lot of books have the headers garbled. When the headers are all the same I get rid of them by doing a find and replace. But these books they were so garbled that I had to delete them one by one. This means that the stripper would not have deleted them either.
So in my opinion, we should try to delete by hand.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>