[bksvol-discuss] Download problem

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:53:57 -0500

I know this is a little off topic for the volunteer list, but I am
trying to download a book to read. Lately it wants to unpack right
away and I'm not getting a choice as to what to do with it. I thought
I used to be able to download the book and then unpack it. Can someone
tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.