From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cindy Ray
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 7:54 AM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Download problem

I know this is a little off topic for the volunteer list, but I am
trying to download a book to read. Lately it wants to unpack right
away and I'm not getting a choice as to what to do with it. I thought
I used to be able to download the book and then unpack it. Can someone
tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks.

Cindy Lou

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.