[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conspiracy against "The Broker"

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:55:26 -0800 (PST)

---Plus, it prevents duplicates. There is a duplicate
on the step one download list of a book that Pratik
has already validated and uploaded --or there was
until he, perhaps, took it again.

Of course if people checked both the collection and
Marissa's list, that would prevent duplicated efforts,
too, except if the checking occurs in between posting
of her list.

Elizabeth, two hours north of NYC? I've probably asked
you this before, but where are you? Anywhere near
Canandaigua?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com