[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conspiracy against "The Broker"

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:48:58 -0800 (PST)

Ah, Pratik. Are you in competition with Guido now? You
have, I believe, a few extra languages with which to
compete.

We, the audience, can only benefit from your (plural)
eloquent verbiage, improving our vocabulary and
enjoying your rhetorical elegance -- that is, if we're
not smothered by the elegant verbosity (smile).

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail