[bksvol-discuss] Re: Conspiracy against "The Broker"

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:41:16 -0500

We who are two hours north of NYC have even more snow I suspect. It is blowing around so it feels like it is still snowing but they say it has stopped. Nobody has said yet how much we got. May I infer from your message, the poetry of which I like a lot, that one of your validated books was rejected? Or one of your submitted scans?

By the way, I notice you do not post to this list when you scan something. I like it when folks do that since I get an idea of who likes reading what and that is fun.

E.

By the way where is Liz from Seatle lately?