[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cindy: Chess Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 00:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

They're still sitting on the Wish List near the top of the Nonfiction. section.
I've added a couple of newer nonfiction requests above them  and there are
quite a few other nonfiction  below the chess section. I use it to find the
beginning of the Nonfiction section when I need to add books.The person who
requested them divided them nicely into categories, which I retained.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: