[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cindy: Chess Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:08:59 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, and as I recall some of the books when I was trying to improve my game,
the moves were easy to describe. One of our volunteers, possibly the one who
asked that the books be added to the collection, or maybe someone else,
mentioned some kind of special language or notation--but I think you'll do
perfectly well.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: