[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cindy: Chess Books

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:07:59 -0400

Hi,
I think someone would need to understand chess notation. I'd love it if the
person who asked for the books would also help us validate.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.
"A vision without a task is but a dream. A task without a vision is drudgery. A
task
and a vision together is the hope of the world." -- A church in Sussex,
England, dating from 1720.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.