[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:52:16 -0500

Mayrie, but that David Gallo was also not among the authors in the author
modify your search results box, and he's an author on Bookshare. So how can
I be SURE Tina Gallo isn't on bookshare when David Gallo is and he's not on
the list?

I don't want searching to be so complicated. I'm sure full text is great for
members who want to read books. But I'm not a member. I just want to be sure
what I want to contribute hasn't already been contributed.

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil