[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:04:30 -0500

The only one I'm going to scan until the search is better is the Skippyjon
book. Stephanie is looking for a children's book so I'm going to let her
have that one. And I'll keep working on Sue Barton for you too, but other
than that, I can't use my time to scan something that might already be in
the collection and I also can't use my time to search through thousands of
results to see if that book is in the collection. I already have to search
way too many lists as it is to see if the book is being worked on by
somebody else (books being scanned list, outsourcers list, books in progress
list . . .)

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil