[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:55:05 -0500

Here's the thing about putting an author's first and last name in quotes:
What if that author uses a middle initial or a second last name?  Now you've
put it in quotes and it won't find that either. Put in "Katherine Applegate"
and see if you can find all of her books in the collection. I think there
are hundreds. I can only find 30. Thus I would assume a book is not in the
collection and I'd scan it and it would get rejected because it's already in
the collection.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club by Gil
McNeil