[bksvol-discuss] Re: Children books in quie

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:33:21 -0500

This is what I did.
I went to bookshare and clicked on the advanced book page.
In the author field, I typed:tina Gallo with no quotes and got ten results.
the page looks like this:
then I went to the advanced search page and typed in: "tina Gallo" in the
author  search field with the quotes and only came up with two books, which I
believe are the first two in the other search.  the Page looks like this:
And when I go to the advanced search page and search by author edit box and
type in: "Gallo, tina" in quotes I get one author who is also not Tina Gallo.
So as you can see, there are no books with that authors name in the collection,
as far as I can tell.
Hope this helps a bit.
Book blog:
John Adams