[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checkout List

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:55:56 -0400

The Bookshare staff discussed it on the list a while back.  I squeaked,
since I get most of my stuff from the older end of the list.
I saw some of those old books get approved, but I'm pretty sure others
were just deleted.
But there are still a few languishing, waiting for someone to rescue them.
Tracy