[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checkout List

I noticed the new member hold fors have been removed from the checkout list. That's a good part of the shorter list. I'd hoped to submit more books while I was recovering from my operation, but it turns out recovering from head surgery means being tired and fuzzy headed a good chunk of the time. Well, eventually all those new members should be scanning as well as proofing.

Misha

On 6/21/2011 4:53 PM, Scott Rains wrote:
Hi all,

The shorter list is a combination of many people proofing, fewer people scanning, and
several "Hold Fors" being removed. Those who want to switch to scanning for a
while would help get more choice available. Staff will be adding more in coming weeks but
some will be held for new volunteers.

Scott
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nadia Cioffi [cioffi.nadia@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:33 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Checkout List

I was thinking the same thing. Let me check well everyone has been busy with their
reading we are down to 109 books to read now. Keep it up team and maybe we might have
an enety list<smile the day I see that come I'll be died>  JK

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Melissa
Smith<mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx<mailto:mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>>  wrote:
My ISP made some upgrades, and we now have high-speed internet. So, I decided
to go to the checkout list and see if I could get the 2nd page to load when I
have it set to 100. Well, I was shocked to see only 109 books available in the
checkout list. I don't remember the list ever being below 275. Are there really
just 109 books available to proof, or is my computer playing games with me?

--
Melissa Smith

Nadia
E-mail: cioffi.nadia@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:cioffi.nadia@xxxxxxxxx>

N‹§²æìr¸›yúèšØb²X¬¶Ç§u¦åjy™¨¥¶†ä²ú%v+ºË+z«ž²×ëyéb²Û(®
n¶Ø^Šݺ{.nÇ+‰·›Ê+lzWâžØ^²æãyËeŠw“¢­jX¬¶‡Ú½¨¥i¹^r‰¦jwl¦ëm…ì(­Ø^––òŠÛ•ø§¶¬¹¸ÞrÙbne==