[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Search and Rescue

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:45:47 -0400

It is better than those in New Jersey is terrible flooding and if all this
"slush" melts off really quick we may have a similar problem.

But I am enjoying the weather and looking forward to going for a walk
without slogging very soon.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council