[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Submitted: Search and Rescue

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:18:39 -0400

We had seventy degreese in OH last week, then Saturday we had four inches of snow. Now it's seventy again. I'm not sure how much more of this my poor mood can take. Either do one or the other! Don't tease us, Mother Nature! :D
Amber
"I don't want to just mess with your head. I want to mess with your life.
want you to miss appointments, burn dinner, skip your homework. I want you
to tell your wife to take that moonlight stroll on the beach at Waikiki
with
the resort tennis pro while you read a few more chapters." ~ Stephen King