[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bibles. . .

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 15:21:26 -0800

Hi folks,

Thanks for all of your wonderful feedback on the Bibles, it's duly
appreciated. About ten minutes after I sent out my initial inquiry, I
found out that we will be putting both versions of the Bibles on the
site, one with the verses marked and one without for your reading
pleasure. I'm happy to know that this is essentially the verdict I'm
hearing on the freelist.

The suggestion about cutting down the Bibles into chapters is a good
idea, but I don't know how feasible it would be for a variety of
reasons. I'll keep you posted.

Take care,
Marissa