[bksvol-discuss] Bibles. . .

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:06:21 -0800

Hello folks,

We've received a very nice version of the King James version of the
Bible to put on Bookshare.org. We're currently testing the files
in-house, and I had a question about formatting for all of you
volunteers who are also users. Would you prefer that individual verses
are designated in addition to chapters? Or do you prefer the individual
chapters to be labeled but not the verses?

I think the implications are that you can listen to a number after
virtually every two sentences or listen to a number about every 20 or 30
sentences.

Let me know the verdict about the better option.

Marissa